|TYPE 4 INTEGRATED AND COMPACT SAFETY LIGHT CURTAIN
Compact, Type 4 - SIL 3 and SILCL 3 - PL e Light Curtain.
Reer EOS4, with its small-size housing and minimum dead zone, is ideal for the protection of any tool machine, in particular where space restrictions exist.
Its very small dead zone, only present on one side, allows EOS4 to keep its resolution up to 30 mm if installed on a plan and up to 40 mm if installed at 90° against another EOS unit.
Reer EOS4 is available in the X and XHversions, with the integration of start-restart interlock and external contactor monitoring (EDM), as well as in the A and AH versions with automatic restart.
Special versions of the Reer safety light curtain with IP 69K watertight enclosure (WTF and WTHF), also suitable for Food & Beverage industry, available.
- 2006/42/CE Machinery Directive
- 2004/108/CE Electromagnetic
- Compatibility Directive (EMC)
- 2006/95/CE Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
- IEC/EN 61496-1 Ed. 2.1 Safety of machinery - Electro-sensitive protective equipment- General requirements and tests.
- IEC/TS 61496-2 Ed. 2 Safety of machinery - Electro-sensitive protective equipment – Part 2: Particular requirements for equipment using Active
Optoelectronic Protective Devices.
- EN ISO 13849-1 Safety of machinery –
Safety-related parts of control systems Part 1: General principles for design.
- IEC/EN 62061 Safety of machinery – Functional safety of safety-related electrical, electronic and programmable electronic control systems.
- IEC 61508 Functional safety of electrical / electronic / programmable electronic safety-related systems.
- UL (C+US) for USA and Canada
- ANSI / UL 1998 Software in Programmable Components.
- ATEX Directive 94/9/CE - Dust Zone 22 Gas Zone 2. Models available on request.
- resolution 14 and 20 mm for finger detection.
- resolution 30 and 40 mm for hand detection.
- resolution 50 and 90 mm for presence detection in a hazardous area.
- resolution 90 mm and 2, 3, 4 beams for access control.
- Master / Slave (M/S) models for cascade connection of up to three light curtains.
- Selectable maximum scanning distance for X and A versions: 4 m or 12 m; 3 m or 6 m (only 14 mm).
- Selectable maximum scanning distance for XH and AH versions: 10 m or 20 m
- Power supply 24 Vcc ± 20%.
- 2 PNP safety static outputs protected from shortcircuits and overloads.
- Connection with M12, 5 poles connector (Emitter, A versions Receiver) and M12,
8 poles connector (X versions Receiver)
- Integrated start/restart interlock (X versions).
- External Device Monitoring (EDM) input (X versions).
- Master / Slave models (for the connection of up to 3 light curtains).
- Diagnostics and beam status indicator Leds.
- Suppression of the optical interferences through the range selection.
- Fastening from back slot.
- Connection cable lenght between barriers and safety relay: 50 m.
- Accesory deflection mirrors for the realization of perimeter protections along up to 4 sides.